iMobie PhoneTrans Basic Information
|Software Full Name:||iMobie PhoneTrans|
|Full Setup Size:||Hard Disk Space: 100 MB of free space required.|
|Setup Type:||Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup|
|Compatibility Architecture:||32 Bit (x86) / 64 Bit (x64)|
|Release Added On:||null|
iMobie PhoneTrans OverviewAs one of the most effective iPhone contents management tools, iMobie PhoneTrans is developed to help users manage their iPhone data and files and keep them organized without paying a penny. This freeware supports 13 types of iOS contents, including Music, Ringtones, Audio Books, Voice Memos, Movies, Home Video, TV Shows, Music Videos, Camera Roll, Books, Apps, Podcasts and iTunes U. You can easily add anything you like from computer to your iPhone, or get something from iPhone to computer for backup.. Below You Can Also Check other Free Similar software
Features of iMobie PhoneTransBelow are some noticeable features which you’ll experience after iMobie PhoneTrans Free Download
- Supports transferring 13 types iOS contents, including Music, Voice Memos, Movies, Camera Roll Photos, Apps, etc.
- Supports the latest iPhone 6/ 6 Plus and iOS 8.1.2
- Can easily delete unwanted files and data from iPhone.
- Supports selectively transferring iOS contents from iPhone to computer for backup.
- Sync contents from computer to iPhone without losing previous items on your device.
- Can upgrade to AnyTrans to manage more iOS contents, like Text Messages, Contacts, Notes, Calendar, Safari History, etc.
System Requirements For iMobie PhoneTrans SoftwareBefore you install iMobie PhoneTrans Software you need to know if your system meets recommended or minimum system requirements 
How to Download
- Click the download button below and you will be redirected to the next page.
- On the next page, wait for a few seconds.
- After a few seconds your Your Download will start automatically.
- Enjoy and bookmark our website GetIntoPc, visit us daily for the latest and quality downloads.
- If you have any software requests, you can post it in our Request Section.