JScreenFix Free Download New And Latest Version For Desktop. The JScreenFix is available in the full offline installer standalone setup Which is Free Downloadable for the supported version of windows. The program and all files are checked and installed manually before uploading, the program is working perfectly fine without any problem. Below you can find the download button and setup guide for this software.
JScreenFix Basic Information
|Software Full Name:||JScreenFix|
|Full Setup Size:||50 MB|
|Setup Type:||Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup|
|Compatibility Architecture:||32 Bit (x86) / 64 Bit (x64)|
JScreenFix will not help you find a stuck pixel, but this tool will definitely help you fix one. This tool will load a black browser window with a square of flashing pixels.
All you have to do is press the green button that you can see in the bottom right to go full-screen.
After that, drag the flashing square to the location where you found the stuck pixel and leave it there for about 10 minutes.
The best part about this tool is that you don’t need to install absolutely anything on your PC. It’s just a click away, online.
On the page, you will also see some ads but they will magically be relocated when you move the small window on the screen.
The square window is made out of 256 x 256 pixels that constantly flash in all primary colors and cannot be extended.
At the downsides level, you can’t change the flashing interval, and there is no way to identify stuck or dead pixels. JScreenFix fixes most screens, and it’s suitable for LCD and OLED. If this tool can’t help you, then there is the last option is you can buy a Laptop screen from lpscreen.com.
Features of JScreenFix
Here are the best features that you’ll find in this tool:
- It explains and shows you the essential details of stuck pixels.
- The software can repair most stuck pixels in less than 10 minutes.
- The best thing about JScreenFix is that it’s free and easy to use so that anyone can benefit from it.
- All you’ll have to do to fix the annoying problem is to simply drag the pixel fixer over the stuck pixel, and that’s it.
- The online app reports a success rate of more than 60% when it comes to restoring stuck pixels on your computer’s monitor.