NCSS PASS 2008 v8 Basic Information
|Software Full Name:||NCSS PASS 2008 v8|
|Full Setup Size:||33 MB|
|Setup Type:||Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup|
|Compatibility Architecture:||32 Bit (x86) / 64 Bit (x64)|
|Release Added On:||Developers: NCSS PASS|
NCSS PASS 2008 v8 OverviewNCSS PASS 2008 v8 is a handy application which provides sample sizes tools for over 920 statistical test and interval scenarios. It has double the capability of any other sample size software. You can also download Visual Studio 2019.. Below You Can Also Check other Free Similar software
Features of NCSS PASS 2008 v8Below are some noticeable features which you’ll experience after NCSS PASS 2008 v8 Free Download
- NCSS PASS 2008 v8 is a handy application which provides sample sizes tools for over 920 statistical test and interval scenarios.
- You can estimate the sample size for a statistical test or confidence interval in a few short steps.
- PASS has excellent documentation, there are free training videos.
- PASS procedure is run, the sample size results and corresponding plots are displayed in the output window.
- The sample size or power curves can be clicked to be shown in a separate window for viewing or saving.
- Its an easy setup installation with the clean and neat user interface and clear navigation.
System Requirements For NCSS PASS 2008 v8 SoftwareBefore you install NCSS PASS 2008 v8 Software you need to know if your system meets recommended or minimum system requirements
- Operating System: Windows 7/Vista/XP
- Memory (RAM): 32 MB (at least 64 MB recommended).
- Hard Disk Space: 100 MB of free space required.
- Processor: 1 GHz Intel Pentium processor or later.
How to Download
- Click the download button below and you will be redirected to the next page.
- On the next page, wait for a few seconds.
- After a few seconds your Your Download will start automatically.
- Enjoy and bookmark our website GetIntoPc, visit us daily for the latest and quality downloads.
- If you have any software requests, you can post it in our Request Section.