CentOS 6.5 Basic Information
|Software Full Name:||CentOS 6.5|
|Full Setup Size:||649 MB|
|Setup Type:||Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup|
|Compatibility Architecture:||32 Bit (x86) / 64 Bit (x64)|
|Release Added On:||7th Mar 2014|
CentOS 6.5 OverviewCentOS is a Linux based open source program from Red Hat, which has made its mark in the open source community. You can judge the credibility of the this program by the fact that Jim Whitehurst, CEO of Red Hat has preferred CentOS over Oracle Linux. He also supports the creation of this software and has said that He would love to maintain it.. Below You Can Also Check other Free Similar software
Features of CentOS 6.5Below are some noticeable features which you’ll experience after CentOS 6.5 Free Download
- Open source.
- Simple installation.
- Easy Maintenance.
System Requirements For CentOS 6.5 SoftwareBefore you install CentOS 6.5 Software you need to know if your system meets recommended or minimum system requirements
- Operating System:Â HP-UX 11i with the latest codesÂ and upgrades
- Memory (RAM): 1GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 2GB space required.
- Processor: Pentium III
How to Download
- Click the download button below and you will be redirected to the next page.
- On the next page, wait for a few seconds.
- After a few seconds your Your Download will start automatically.
- Enjoy and bookmark our website GetIntoPc, visit us daily for the latest and quality downloads.
- If you have any software requests, you can post it in our Request Section.