Final Draft 11 for Mac OS X Basic Information
|Software Full Name:||Final Draft 11 for Mac OS X|
|Full Setup Size:||Setup App File Name:|
|Setup Type:||Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup|
|Compatibility Architecture:||32 Bit (x86) / 64 Bit (x64)|
|Release Added On:||Compatibility Architecture: Apple-Intel Architecture|
Final Draft 11 for Mac OS X OverviewBrief Overview of Final Draft 11 for Mac OS X. Below You Can Also Check other Free Similar software
Features of Final Draft 11 for Mac OS XBelow are some noticeable features which you’ll experience after Final Draft 11 for Mac OS X Free Download
- An impressive word processing application developed specifically for writing movie as well as TV series scripts and various other productions.
- Got a spell checker for various different languages.
- Got a clean and very easy to navigate user interface.
- Can create new project right from the scratch or you can select one of the several templates which are provided by the app like screenplay, stageplay, novel, half-hour sitcom or manuscript.
- Can toggle between the normal page and speed script viewing mode okus you can also enable script notes and hide the ruler.
- Can split the script window vertically or horizontally and can edit the element properties like scene heading behavior and shortcut key.
System Requirements For Final Draft 11 for Mac OS X SoftwareBefore you install Final Draft 11 for Mac OS X Software you need to know if your system meets recommended or minimum system requirements
- Operating System: Mac OS X 10.12 or later.
- Machine: Apple Macbook
- Memory (RAM): 512 MB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 100 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or later.
How to Download
- Click the download button below and you will be redirected to the next page.
- On the next page, wait for a few seconds.
- After a few seconds your Your Download will start automatically.
- Enjoy and bookmark our website GetIntoPc, visit us daily for the latest and quality downloads.
- If you have any software requests, you can post it in our Request Section.