Wireshark Portable Basic Information
|Software Full Name:||Wireshark Portable|
|Full Setup Size:||28.5 MB|
|Setup Type:||Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup|
|Compatibility Architecture:||32 Bit (x86) / 64 Bit (x64)|
|Release Added On:||28th Dec 2014|
Wireshark Portable OverviewWireshark is a network protocol analyzer that can be used for network troubleshooting and analysis. Winshark Portable is the same in functionality as that of Winshark but you donâ€™t need to install it onto your system and it does not add any entries into Windows registry. The main advantage of Winshark Portable is that you can run it on any system from your USB drive. In order to ensure that there arise no issues during its running you need to have WinPcap installed into your system. If you are not interested in portable version then you can Download Wireshark For Windows as well… Below You Can Also Check other Free Similar software
Features of Wireshark PortableBelow are some noticeable features which you’ll experience after Wireshark Portable Free Download
- Network analyzer tool used for network analysis and troubleshooting.
- No installation needed.
- Can be run on any system from USB drive.
- Can select the network of your choice.
- Can set filter onto your connection.
- Can apply color scheme on connection.
- Can select your custom colors.
System Requirements For Wireshark Portable SoftwareBefore you install Wireshark Portable Software you need to know if your system meets recommended or minimum system requirements
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8
- Memory (RAM): 256MB of RAM required
- Hard Disk Space: 100MB of free space required
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or later
How to Download
- Click the download button below and you will be redirected to the next page.
- On the next page, wait for a few seconds.
- After a few seconds your Your Download will start automatically.
- Enjoy and bookmark our website GetIntoPc, visit us daily for the latest and quality downloads.
- If you have any software requests, you can post it in our Request Section.