MAGIX Samplitude Pro X Suite Basic Information
|Software Full Name:||MAGIX Samplitude Pro X Suite|
|Full Setup Size:||Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup|
|Setup Type:||Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup|
|Compatibility Architecture:||32 Bit (x86) / 64 Bit (x64)|
|Release Added On:||License: Free Trail|
MAGIX Samplitude Pro X Suite OverviewWhen you are looking for Digital Audio Workstation the market is very competitive from consumer’s eye. There are lots of big names in digital audio workstations and there are lots of ordinary developers offering DAWs. MAGIX Samplitude Pro X2 is also one of them. It is a Windows only application and it runs on Vista or higher Windows version. You can also download MAGIX Samplitude Music Studio 2014 ISO.. Below You Can Also Check other Free Similar software
Features of MAGIX Samplitude Pro X SuiteBelow are some noticeable features which you’ll experience after MAGIX Samplitude Pro X Suite Free Download
- Impressive Digital Audio Workstation.
- Windows only application.
- Runs on Vista or higher versions.
- Main focus on audio tracking.
- Got lots of MIDI features.
- Simple and impressive interface.
- User can access any tool easily.
- Toolbar included at the top and bottom of the interface.
- Multi tabbed editor section included.
- Editing and tracking of videos is simple.
System Requirements For MAGIX Samplitude Pro X Suite SoftwareBefore you install MAGIX Samplitude Pro X Suite Software you need to know if your system meets recommended or minimum system requirements
- Operating System: Windows Vista/7/8/8.1
- Memory (RAM): 2GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 1GB of free space required.
- Processor: 1.5GHz processor or higher.
How to Download
- Click the download button below and you will be redirected to the next page.
- On the next page, wait for a few seconds.
- After a few seconds your Your Download will start automatically.
- Enjoy and bookmark our website GetIntoPc, visit us daily for the latest and quality downloads.
- If you have any software requests, you can post it in our Request Section.