OpenEMR Basic Information
|Software Full Name:||OpenEMR|
|Full Setup Size:||250 MB|
|Setup Type:||Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup|
|Compatibility Architecture:||32 Bit (x86) / 64 Bit (x64)|
|Release Added On:||16th July 2015|
OpenEMR OverviewOpenEMR is a medical practice management and electronic health records application which can be used on Windows, Linux and Mac etc. It is a free and open source program which is considered as one of the most widely used electronic health records now a days.. Below You Can Also Check other Free Similar software
Features of OpenEMRBelow are some noticeable features which you’ll experience after OpenEMR Free Download
- Widely use medical practice management and electronic health records application.
- Free and open source application.
- Can be used on Windows, Linux and Mac etc.
- Can track patient’s demographics.
- Can make a schedule for a specific patient.
- Can notify the patient about appointment via sms and email.
- Can create and send prescriptions.
- Can search drugs online.
- Supports multiple languages.
System Requirements For OpenEMR SoftwareBefore you install OpenEMR Software you need to know if your system meets recommended or minimum system requirements
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8
- Memory (RAM): 256MB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 200MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or later.
How to Download
- Click the download button below and you will be redirected to the next page.
- On the next page, wait for a few seconds.
- After a few seconds your Your Download will start automatically.
- Enjoy and bookmark our website GetIntoPc, visit us daily for the latest and quality downloads.
- If you have any software requests, you can post it in our Request Section.