High-Logic MainType 2020 Basic Information
|Software Full Name:||High-Logic MainType 2020|
|Full Setup Size:||43 MB|
|Setup Type:||Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup|
|Compatibility Architecture:||32 Bit (x86) / 64 Bit (x64)|
|Release Added On:||30th Aug 2020|
High-Logic MainType 2020 OverviewHigh-Logic MainType is a font manager and a powerful but easy-to-use font viewer for Windows, which eliminates the frustration of managing your fonts. It is packed with tons of intuitive functions that facilitate the search, preview, organization, installation and printing of your sources. MainType facilitates the search, preview, organization, installation and printing of your sources. High-Logic Main Type supports all popular font formats including TrueType, OpenType, TrueType Collections and Postscript Type1 fonts, raster and vector fonts. To find fonts that match your requirements, the program has a filter and sort options. You can also download High-Logic MainType Pro 2019. Below You Can Also Check other Free Similar software
Features of High-Logic MainType 2020Below are some noticeable features which you’ll experience after High-Logic MainType 2020 Free Download
- Character grid with Unicode block navigation
- Print and print preview your fonts
- Move, copy, rename and delete fonts
- Full drag and drop support
- Insert character to background application
System Requirements For High-Logic MainType 2020 SoftwareBefore you install High-Logic MainType 2020 Software you need to know if your system meets recommended or minimum system requirements
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 50 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.
How to Download
- Click the download button below and you will be redirected to the next page.
- On the next page, wait for a few seconds.
- After a few seconds your Your Download will start automatically.
- Enjoy and bookmark our website GetIntoPc, visit us daily for the latest and quality downloads.
- If you have any software requests, you can post it in our Request Section.