Micro-Cap Basic Information
|Software Full Name:||Micro-Cap|
|Full Setup Size:||155 MB|
|Setup Type:||Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup|
|Compatibility Architecture:||32 Bit (x86) / 64 Bit (x64)|
|Release Added On:||22th Mar 2020|
Micro-Cap OverviewMicro-Cap is an integrated schematic editor and mixed analog/digital simulator that provides an interactive sketch and simulate environment for electronics engineers. The program enables you to make periodic steady state analysis, Monte Carlo analysis and it has 3D plotting capabilities. Micro-Cap is a powerful and reliable application which enables you to easily emulate and create electrical circuits. The program is aimed mainly at electronics engineers and offers them a analog/digital simulator and an integrated schematic editor that will assist them in their work.You can also download MicroSurvey FieldGenius. Below You Can Also Check other Free Similar software
Features of Micro-CapBelow are some noticeable features which you’ll experience after Micro-Cap Free Download
- Analyze worst-case scenarios for statistical and performance constraints
- Intelligent circuit optimization in different ways
- Ability to design active and passive filters
- Modeling of analog and digital behaviors
- Navigation of parametric and multidimensional steps
- Possibility of three-dimensional plot
System Requirements For Micro-Cap SoftwareBefore you install Micro-Cap Software you need to know if your system meets recommended or minimum system requirements
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10.
- Memory (RAM): 100 MB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 1 GB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.
How to Download
- Click the download button below and you will be redirected to the next page.
- On the next page, wait for a few seconds.
- After a few seconds your Your Download will start automatically.
- Enjoy and bookmark our website GetIntoPc, visit us daily for the latest and quality downloads.
- If you have any software requests, you can post it in our Request Section.