GraphPad Prism 6 Basic Information
|Software Full Name:||GraphPad Prism 6|
|Full Setup Size:||18.5 MB|
|Setup Type:||Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup|
|Compatibility Architecture:||32 Bit (x86) / 64 Bit (x64)|
|Release Added On:||12th Oct 2014|
GraphPad Prism 6 OverviewGraphPad Prism is an application that can be used by scientists and student to analyze and graph scientific data rapidly and efficiently. GraphPad Prism is available for both Windows and Mac operating systems. GraphPad was originally designed by the scientists and drug manufacturing companies. But now its is being used on broader scale in different fields. Graduate as well as under graduate students are also using it to compile their data. The impact of Prism GraphPad can be judged by the fact that ,ore than 200,000 scientists over 110 countries are using it for managing and graphing their data.. Below You Can Also Check other Free Similar software
Features of GraphPad Prism 6Below are some noticeable features which you’ll experience after GraphPad Prism 6 Free Download
- Can analyze and graph your data easily.
- Learning tools has been enhanced.
- Curve fitting can be done very easily.
- Can write complex models.
- Monte Carlo simulations can be done without writing scripts.
- WAND feature included.
- Ratio test can be done.
- Kolmogrov-Smirnov test can be performed.
System Requirements For GraphPad Prism 6 SoftwareBefore you install GraphPad Prism 6 Software you need to know if your system meets recommended or minimum system requirements
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8
- Memory (RAM): 512MB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 90MB of free space required.
- Processor:Â Intel Pentium 4 or later
How to Download
- Click the download button below and you will be redirected to the next page.
- On the next page, wait for a few seconds.
- After a few seconds your Your Download will start automatically.
- Enjoy and bookmark our website GetIntoPc, visit us daily for the latest and quality downloads.
- If you have any software requests, you can post it in our Request Section.