Bentley RAM Connection CONNECT Edition v12 Basic Information
|Software Full Name:||Bentley RAM Connection CONNECT Edition v12|
|Full Setup Size:||387 MB|
|Setup Type:||Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup|
|Compatibility Architecture:||32 Bit (x86) / 64 Bit (x64)|
|Release Added On:||16-Oct-18|
Bentley RAM Connection CONNECT Edition v12 Overview. Below You Can Also Check other Free Similar software
Features of Bentley RAM Connection CONNECT Edition v12Below are some noticeable features which you’ll experience after Bentley RAM Connection CONNECT Edition v12 Free Download
- Simple and powerful user interface
- Ability to analyze the load load on the columns and connections
- Seismic condition analysis to measure the strength of connections performed under load conditions
- Design and analysis of structural models
- Maximum design and optimization in steel fittings
- It is possible to simulate the load conditions with the possibility of changing the parameters altogether
- The possibility of designing building structures
- Full project documentation, BOM list and …
- Possibility to build two-dimensional models from a 3D project sample
- Use of global standards
System Requirements For Bentley RAM Connection CONNECT Edition v12 SoftwareBefore you install Bentley RAM Connection CONNECT Edition v12 Software you need to know if your system meets recommended or minimum system requirements
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10Memory (RAM): 1 GB of RAM required.Hard Disk Space: 600 MB of free space required.Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or later.
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 600 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or later.
How to Download
- Click the download button below and you will be redirected to the next page.
- On the next page, wait for a few seconds.
- After a few seconds your Your Download will start automatically.
- Enjoy and bookmark our website GetIntoPc, visit us daily for the latest and quality downloads.
- If you have any software requests, you can post it in our Request Section.