Mentor Graphics FloEFD With Plugins Basic Information
|Software Full Name:||Mentor Graphics FloEFD With Plugins|
|Full Setup Size:||8.2 GB|
|Setup Type:||Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup|
|Compatibility Architecture:||32 Bit (x86) / 64 Bit (x64)|
|Release Added On:||1-Oct-18|
Mentor Graphics FloEFD With Plugins Overview. Below You Can Also Check other Free Similar software
Features of Mentor Graphics FloEFD With PluginsBelow are some noticeable features which you’ll experience after Mentor Graphics FloEFD With Plugins Free Download
- Integration with CAD systems for simultaneous simulation
- Has competitive characteristics and thermal transfer analysis
- Various engineering models such as porous media, PCB and LED
- Electronic cooling module for the accurate modeling of electronic models
- HVAC module for precise modeling of HVAC programs including simple parameters
- Cartier auto racing
- Module for advanced cohesive modeling such as combustion and ultrasonic currents
- LED module for more accurate modeling of LEDs and the size of light sources using LED thermal modeling as well as the
- Monte Carlo radiant model
- 75% increase in simulation cycle using simultaneous CFDs
System Requirements For Mentor Graphics FloEFD With Plugins SoftwareBefore you install Mentor Graphics FloEFD With Plugins Software you need to know if your system meets recommended or minimum system requirements
- Microsoft Windows 7 Professional, Ultimate or Enterprise 64-bit edition, Windows 8, Pro or Enterprise 64-bit, Windows 10 Pro or Enterprise 64-bit
- For solver: Microsoft Windows 2012 Server x64, Windows Server 2012 R2 x64, Linux RHEL 6.6, Linux SUSE SLES 11
- Microsoft Office 2013; Microsoft Office 2010; Microsoft Office 2007
How to Download
- Click the download button below and you will be redirected to the next page.
- On the next page, wait for a few seconds.
- After a few seconds your Your Download will start automatically.
- Enjoy and bookmark our website GetIntoPc, visit us daily for the latest and quality downloads.
- If you have any software requests, you can post it in our Request Section.