The Foundry MODO for Mac Basic Information
|Software Full Name:||The Foundry MODO for Mac|
|Full Setup Size:||Setup App File Name:|
|Setup Type:||Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup|
|Compatibility Architecture:||32 Bit (x86) / 64 Bit (x64)|
|Release Added On:||Compatibility Architecture: Apple-Intel Architecture|
The Foundry MODO for Mac OverviewBrief Overview of The Foundry MODO for Mac OS X. Below You Can Also Check other Free Similar software
Features of The Foundry MODO for MacBelow are some noticeable features which you’ll experience after The Foundry MODO for Mac Free Download
- An impressive application which can be used for sculpting, modeling, painting and adding the animations as well as effects to the 3D objects.
- Can also render the complex scenes with it.
- Can also be used for creating the game content and animate the characters.
- Got loads of tutorials and dynamic help manual which will let the novices to go through it easily.
- Got support for COLLADA, Adobe Illustrator, Wavefont, SolidWorks, LightWave and various other types of objects thus allowing you to import or export the data to these formats.
- Got various configuration settings to help you create camera, light, locator, backdrop and environmental items.
- Can also change the item tag definitions, preet metadata and markup definitions.
System Requirements For The Foundry MODO for Mac SoftwareBefore you install The Foundry MODO for Mac Software you need to know if your system meets recommended or minimum system requirements
- Operating System: Mac OS X 10.9 or later.
- Machine: Apple Macbook
- Memory (RAM): 4 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 1 GB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Core i3 or later.
How to Download
- Click the download button below and you will be redirected to the next page.
- On the next page, wait for a few seconds.
- After a few seconds your Your Download will start automatically.
- Enjoy and bookmark our website GetIntoPc, visit us daily for the latest and quality downloads.
- If you have any software requests, you can post it in our Request Section.